[K12OSN] vncviewer -via [was Java issue here too (k12 4.1.1)]

Ah, I think I see the problem: -via is an option for the TightVNC vncviewer, and I've got RealVNC installed. I can manually remove the RealVNC package, and then download and install the TightVNC package; but is there a way to have yum or apt-get install the TightVNC, since I'm lazy? Which version shipped with K12LTSP 3.0.1?
(Eric, is there a list of packages and versions for each release on a website somewhere?)

Petre