[K12OSN] vncviewer -via [was Java issue here too (k12 4.1.1)]

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Wed Jan 12 14:06:54 UTC 2005

Ah, I think I see the problem: -via is an option for the TightVNC vncviewer, and
I've got RealVNC installed.  I can manually remove the RealVNC package, and then
download and install the TightVNC package; but is there a way to have yum or
apt-get install the TightVNC, since I'm lazy?  Which version shipped with
K12LTSP 3.0.1?
(Eric, is there a list of packages and versions for each release on a website
somewhere?)

Petre