Re: [K12OSN] Built in New World Mac Thin Client support

Wednesday, January 12, 2005 at 10:04 AM -0500 wrote:

>> Is there a possibility that in the next release of LTSP we could get the
>> support for using iMacs as thin clients built in?  ... I think this
>support built in would help "sell" the concept
>> tremendously.

Add my vote to this project!  Like many lower/middle schools, we have a
great deal of Apple hardware and it would make great sense to extend the
life of some of these iMacs by turning them into thin clients.

Christopher Butler
Director of Technology
Shore Country Day School
Beverly, MA 01915