[K12OSN] renaming IceWM "menu" file

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Wed Jan 12 19:17:17 UTC 2005

Why not just have two items on your menu, one for running OOo locally, which
you'd use when you're on Computer#1, and one that runs it remotely via ssh,
which you'd click on when you're using Computer#2.  Since you don't have users
in this situation (just yourself, it sounds like) it shouldn't be too hard to
remember which menu selection to use depending on which machine you're working on.

Petre