Re: [K12OSN] (no subject)

lanaam ahosipenapetalon wrote:

I am setting up a thin client and i have workstation and a server. I have configured everything and have a boot rom for my network card and it will not detect the dhcp server. What settings should i change to fix this?

Tell us more about your thin client. What kind of NIC? Also, is your server running firewall software? Is dhcpd running?

One way you can test things is to try DHCP with a known working thick client. I typically use my laptop (running GNU/Linux, of course) to do this.

--TP
Do you GNU!? <http://www.gnu.org>