[K12OSN] Question About Backuppc

Hi Les (or anyone else who'd care to answer),

I thought I heard you say that you backed up your linux servers to your windows workstation with backuppc? This is what I'd like to do to, so I'm trying to verify that it's possible. The backuppc documentation that I've read so far says that you backup to a "server", so, what needs to be serverfied on my windows 2000 workstation for this to work? Can you give me a quick rundown of where I should start to backup my server to my workstation? Right now it's just a straight windows2k client. I don't have a win2k server license.

Thanks, I hope my question is discernable, my brain seems to be quite fatigued at the moment.

ck