[K12OSN] Configuring Workstations Views and Defaults

Hello Team,

I am trying to find information on how to "customize" the LTSP server so
that I can control default settings that the users at the workstations
see when they log on.

For example, I would like to be able to set a default home page in
Firefox.  A default set of bookmarks.  A default desktop, Etc.

I've looked through the documentation and the FAQ, but I'm not seeing
anything like this.  Unless the language is just over my head.

Is there a quick a dirty document that identifies stuff like this?  I
suspect there are others that would be interested as well.

Thanks.

- Sez

Bruce Selzler
Digital High School Resource Teacher