[K12OSN] Re: "Ghost" for Linux?

On Jan 13, 2005, at 10:58 AM, Sez wrote:

Is there an open source "Ghost Like" tool for Linux? I would like to be
able to image drives quickly and easily.

Here are two:

G4U - Ghost 4 Unix - http://rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de/~feyrer/g4u/

and

UPDCast - http://udpcast.linux.lu/

I've used both with success. The G4U will let you do HD to HD copies as well as pull of push images over the network.
UDPCast will just do the network stuff.

Peace,
Jimmy

**This message was sent from the Chatham County Schools Mail Server**
*****All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law, which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement.*****