[K12OSN] App Server (Was: I need to make Flash work faster....wanna pitch)

Just tried the app server howto from my laptop to my workstation, and it
works, though
my 54Mbit Wireless are to slow to handle OpenOffice, the 100Mbit
Ethernet did it much better but how will it go when i run with 10~15
klients against this appserver?? Will i need to go for 1Gbit to the
AppServer??

I can see on the "Server" that sshd utillisizes 5-7% cputime when i open
a menu in oowriter will it end as a bottlenec??

The howTo
http://k12ltsp.howtoz.net/k12ltsp/appserverI.htm

Cheers Jesper Berth Denmark

--