[K12OSN] Samba and Windows,

Hello Everyone,
I have just installed 4.2.0 and when it come to samba, i have a problem i can seem to fix.
I am not sure if this is a windows or samba issue.
before when a user goes on their windows machine to \\server\theirusername like ben
so \\server\ben this would bring up a password box to login to server, before i just typed in my username and then password and away i went, into 'bens' home dir. Now when i type in \\server\ben i cant change the password from 'SERVER\guest' I cant remember what i had the server mode on, share, user etc. a still have alot of public shares that i want to keep active.
Thanks

BEn May