[K12OSN] CrossOver Office Professional

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 22:59:20 UTC 2005

Hello Everyone,  Is anyone using CrossOver Office Professional with Eric's
4.2?  I need to provide a solution to an online course based on ---  you
guessed it, MS. Office Pro.   Don't anyone bother to waste time talking
about OO...  We can run the online program with OO, but some of our staff
are both stuck and not-at-all-too-flexible-in-their-thinking.  I may as well
investigate Cross-Over on thin clients before I explain cost, reliablilty,
and server load.  Thanks all, Jim - still on K12LTSP3.2