[K12OSN] CrossOver Office Professional

Hello Everyone, Is anyone using CrossOver Office Professional with Eric's 4.2? I need to provide a solution to an online course based on --- you guessed it, MS. Office Pro. Don't anyone bother to waste time talking about OO... We can run the online program with OO, but some of our staff are both stuck and not-at-all-too-flexible-in-their-thinking. I may as well investigate Cross-Over on thin clients before I explain cost, reliablilty, and server load. Thanks all, Jim - still on K12LTSP3.2