[K12OSN] (no subject)

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Fri Jan 14 01:39:49 UTC 2005

do you have a range in your dhcpd.conf..also what etherboot version jim
would recommend 5.0.11..timing issues and alll..chuck

i have
oot version..jim would revworkstation and a server. I have config.11? jim
would recommend 5.0ured everything and have a boot rom for my network
card and it will not detect the dhcp server. What settings should i change
to fix
this?<BR><BR></p><BR><BR><BR>