Re: [K12OSN] OT: best distro for laptop

I run SuSE Linux Pro 9.2 on my laptop, and everything works
perfectly-->>wireless, video, sound, you name it. Also easy to use. My hardware is a >>Delll Latitude P4 1.7GHz. --TP

Hi TP, I visit the SuSE website everyday :) Do you participate in any update/service program from SuSE ? On my workstation (laptop) I need a break from "getting things to work" to just knocking out projects.
Thanks,
Tom Ventresco