Re: [K12OSN] backuppc

Les Mikesell wrote:

A user on the backuppc list recently posted a link to his
step by step HOWTO for fedora:
http://www.mybizguard.com/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=10
It assumes that you know how to use CPAN to install perl modules
and the clients are windows boxes using the cygwin rsync program
but if anyone gets that far and has trouble or wants to use
a different client target or method I'll be happy to answer
questions.

---
 Les Mikesell
  les futuresource com