Re: [K12OSN] k12 over a network

look over bhaskar mandas alternate dhcp article on ltsp.org..i use
alternate dhcp port 1001 but  romomatic has provision for port 1067..Or you
could use windows dhcp with options 17 66 67 to provide boot path root path
next-server if you don't have isa nics
so i use a single nic server which passes addresses in arange excluded in
windows on alternate port..chuck