[K12OSN] OpenGL and k12ltsp 4.1

Gary Frederick gary.frederick at jsoft.com
Sat Jan 15 17:22:10 UTC 2005

Howdy,

I am failing to install pyro (robotics software) on a k12ltsp 4.1
system. Part of the problems are because some of the OpenGL software is
in /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/X11R6/include rather than the usual places. I have
been getting past all those places but just hit a problem with freeglut.
I got the fedora freeglut rpms and it will not install because it thinks
libGL is not installed. It is, but rpm is not picking it up.

I have till Monday to get pyro working and build a demo...

What should I do?

Gary