Re: [K12OSN] OpenGL and k12ltsp 4.1

Gary Frederick wrote:
Howdy,

I am failing to install pyro (robotics software) on a k12ltsp 4.1 system. Part of the problems are because some of the OpenGL software is in /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/X11R6/include rather than the usual places. I have been getting past all those places but just hit a problem with freeglut. I got the fedora freeglut rpms and it will not install because it thinks libGL is not installed. It is, but rpm is not picking it up.

I have till Monday to get pyro working and build a demo...

What should I do?

Gary