[K12OSN] 4.2 update problems

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Mon Jan 17 16:23:19 UTC 2005

I thought the PGP key belongs to the repository where the
rpm was created, not the mirror that you happen to download from.
Normally I run up2date once and let it update at least one
package and it installs the PGP key for you.  Howvever it must
have only added the one for the fedora packages that time.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com