[K12OSN] Scanner on a client

Thanks for the tips about classroom users.
I have another problem. Is it possible to use a scanner (epson linux compatible) on a client? The problem is that this scanner has a scsi interface with isa plug. I cannot put it on the server because it hasn't any isa plug!
So my only choice is to put it on a client. Is it still possible use it?

Thank you.