[K12OSN] Linux World

I was thinking of flying myself and my business partner out to attend
the Linux World in Boston, but then I saw the prices, wow.  Anyone have
any discount vouchers? :-)  I was going to pay for both of us to attend
for 3 days but can't quite justify spending $4500 with registration fees
and flights and hotels.

Is there a good conference that anyone could recommend to attend in the
upcomming months that is a little less harsh on the checkbook.  I just
want the opportunity to network with some people who have done larger
implementations of K12LTSP and to physically see how others setup their
systems.

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188