Re: [K12OSN] Running K12LTSP on existing windows network without modifying windows server

Okay, I missunderstood his hook up.  Mine is as described below and there are 4 servers on my campus.  Our next step is Vlan so that it doesn't matter where in the school we are or what server we need to access.
Bye
Pat