[K12OSN] Linux World

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Tue Jan 18 19:16:10 UTC 2005

> Jim,
>
> You should be fine with that schedule.
>
> I don't have details on the ltsp dinner yet, but it will be
> either tuesday or wednesday.  I'm leaning towards wednesday,
> but we're working with Marty Connor (etherboot, rom-o-matic)
> on the dinner plans.
>
> Anybody willing to spend at least a little bit of time
> helping out at the LTSP booth is invited.
>
> Jim.

I was considering this morning to fly out on Sunday night so that I
could help with setup of the k12ltsp booth on Monday if needed.  Could
you guys use this sort of help or do you have it under control?  I
imagine that there will be a lot of machines and network equipment to
setup, I'd love to help out if possible.

Also my business partner is unable to come with unless his wife and
daughter go, could I get two more passes for them or is that asking a
little much?