[K12OSN] Linux World

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Tue Jan 18 19:19:35 UTC 2005

Jim,

We've probably got enough help for setup on monday, but if you want to
come out, i'm sure we'll find something for you to do.

We've done this so many times, that we generally get setup in less than
2 hours.

My suggestion is to get there on sunday night, and use Monday to roam
around the city.  Lots to see in Boston.

And, 2 more passes is easy.  I'll slide them in the envelope with the
others.  your timing is great, I was just getting ready to take them out
to the mailbox.

Jim.