[K12OSN] Upgrade from 3.2 to 4.2? Worth trying?

Hi Everyone, I wound up procrastinating over the holidays and haven't moved our school system to 4.2 yet... Well maybe procrastinate is the wrong word... yearbook has kept me busy. Our system is 3.x and how bad would it be to just stuff in the cds and pick Upgrade? How much trash would be left on the system that would be just obsolete? I have never chosen Upgrade before. I've got the labs booked off for Friday and Monday so that should be plenty of time. Thanks, Jim