[K12OSN] Upgrade from 3.2 to 4.2? Worth trying?

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 21:32:23 UTC 2005

Hi Everyone,  I wound up procrastinating over the holidays and haven't moved
our school system to 4.2 yet...  Well maybe procrastinate is the wrong
word... yearbook has kept me busy.  Our system is 3.x and how bad would it
be to just stuff in the cds and pick Upgrade?  How much trash would be left
on the system that would be just obsolete?  I have never chosen Upgrade
before.  I've got the labs booked off for Friday and Monday so that should
be plenty of time.  Thanks,  Jim