Re: [K12OSN] k12ltsp & SGI O2

david okgoodwill org wrote:

I know Gentoo was working on something, but I don't know the status:
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/mips/index.xml

I'm pretty sure Debian still supports that:
http://www.debian.org/ports/mips/

There was a RedHat spinoff (with install CD's!) in 2002:
ftp://ftp.mips.com/pub/linux/mips/installation/redhat7.3/01.00/

Here's a good resource to find out more:
http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

I know I didn't answer any specific questions for you, but hopefully those will point you in a good direction.

-dhbarr.