Re: [K12OSN] lightweight file manager?

Kevin Squire wrote:

I'm trying ROX at home BUT...
You can't copy/paste more than 1 file at a time. Try selecting a bunch
of files with the mouse and right click to copy, it's greyed out.

When you want to copy a bunch of file, you can open a second ROX window (Right click, and choose from the windows option) then drag-n-drop. You may have to experiment once or twice to find the copy. I have mine set to when ever I drag-n-drop it asks if I want to copy/move/link. A Ctrl-Drag will always copy.

Your right drag/drop works with multiple files. Thanks.

BTW has anyone tried the new XFFM with XFCE 4.2. It's getting very nice. There is even a GUI installer that compiles everything for you. XFCE 4.2 is great. It even has kiosk mode. I am happy with IceWM at school but I use XFCE at home.

--

Robert Arkiletian C++ GUI tutorial http://fltk.org/links.php?V219