[K12OSN] lightweight file manager?

Robert Arkiletian robark at telus.net
Wed Jan 19 03:17:57 UTC 2005

Kevin Squire wrote:

>>I'm trying ROX at home BUT...
>>You can't copy/paste more than 1 file at a time. Try selecting a bunch
>>of files with the mouse and right click to copy, it's greyed out.
>>

>When you want to copy a bunch of file,
>you can open a second ROX window (Right click, and choose from the
>windows option) then drag-n-drop.  You may have to
>experiment once or twice to find the copy.  I have mine set to when ever
>I drag-n-drop it asks if I want to copy/move/link.  A Ctrl-Drag will
>always copy.

Your right drag/drop works with multiple files.  Thanks.

BTW has anyone tried the new XFFM with XFCE 4.2. It's getting very nice.
There is even a GUI installer that compiles everything for you. XFCE 4.2
is great. It even has kiosk mode. I am happy with IceWM at school but I
use XFCE at home.

--

Robert Arkiletian