[K12OSN] Dell Power Edge 6300 Drivers for HD

We recently received a Dell Power Edge 6300 Quad PII 400 with 4 x 8.5 SCSI Drives

I can't get k12ltsp 4.2 to load because it says that it cannot find the drives. I have looked at the archive for this list and found a few references to this particular problem but haven't found a fix for it. Can anyone help? I would really like to try LTSP.

I have tried installing other OS's (like Mandrake) and they installed, but did not have all processors.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Chris