Re: [K12OSN] Dell Power Edge 6300 Drivers for HD

Randy Smitson wrote:

We recently received a Dell Power Edge 6300 Quad PII 400 with 4 x 8.5 SCSI Drives

I can't get k12ltsp 4.2 to load because it says that it cannot find the drives. I have looked at the archive for this list and found a few references to this particular problem but haven't found a fix for it. Can anyone help? I would really like to try LTSP.

Discover what scsi controller you have and download a DUD driver update disk (usually from Adaptec), make the DUD and then install the os in EXPERT mode and insert the floppy disk when prompted. You will have to search google for the exact steps but that's the jist of it.

--

Robert Arkiletian C++ GUI tutorial http://fltk.org/links.php?V219