Re: [ok-mail] [K12OSN] Content Management System ?

On Wednesday 19 January 2005 22:33, Dan Shyne wrote:
> I am looking for a Content Management System for teachers to do web pages
> with.  I would prefer everything be on the server.  In that vein, I would
> like to not have any web client software.  Hence, the CMS would have to
> have its own WYSIWYG interface accessible by the clients.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions?

Dan,

There are a long list of Course Management Systems for teachers that may suite
you well. We are using Moodle (www.moodle.org) here at U of D Jesuit High
School (student.uofdjesuit.org) in Detroit and are quite happy with it. You
can find additional information on Moodle and other alternatives here:

http://www.edutools.info/course/index.jsp

--

Thanks,

John

 system and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world.
                - Mattrol uscom com (Drakmere)