Re: [K12OSN] Content Management System ?

Greetings All:
I am looking for a Content Management System for teachers to do web pages
with. I would prefer everything be on the server. In that vein, I would
like to not have any web client software. Hence, the CMS would have to have
its own WYSIWYG interface accessible by the clients. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks
Dan

A second vote for mambo.

C-ya,
Mark
____
If the whole world depends on today's youth, I can't see the world lasting another 100 years. -- Socrates