Re: [K12OSN] VNC Reflector Not Working

Friday, January 21, 2005 at 7:04 AM +0000 wrote:
>why not pop into #ltsp on freenode.net. a couple of us been wrestling with
>it this week..cliebow

I haven't had time to work on it, but I too am having the same
problem....not sure what it is, but I'm guessing something in the way
things are auth'd has changed since RH 9 when I wrote the initial how-to

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us