[K12OSN] RE: yum update problem

Carl Keil carl at snarlnet.com
Fri Jan 21 17:22:22 UTC 2005

Do you need wireless tools?

I had the same problem, I ran "yum remove wireless-tools" and then the "yum update" ran just fine.

I'm not running anything wireless, so I assumed it would be fine to remove the tools.  Obviously, your sitch might be different.  If you need the tools you could remove them, run the update, then reinstall them and see if that clears stuff up.