Re: [K12OSN] Exam Generator Programs

Rob Owens wrote:

I'm sure you've thought of it already, but you could try running those programs under wine. Or you could try Crossover Office. They offer a full-featured trial download (30 days). http://www.codeweavers.com

-Rob

snip.....

true, I could, but that would be admitting that I could not live without a Microsoft product, and I just hate to give the evil empire anything the easy way! ;)