[K12OSN] kidspiration and wine

Hey,
This might be a general wine question.  I have problem using
kidspiration under wine.  The blue background appears in the
foreground covering the gui.  Has anyone had this type of problem.
Once and awhile it'll happen on XP so maybe it's a *feature*.
Alternatively, does anyone know off the top if this runs on Server
2003?  I have it installed on a demo machine running 2000 Advanced
Sever.  But it appears this version doesn't support sound.

Thanks,
Peter