[K12OSN] IBM NetVita Thin Client Question...

I was wondering if anyone out there has had any experience with "IBM NetVista Thin Client N2800 Net Station 8364" units? Specifically, will they boot to a K12LTSP server?  I see them on Ebay periodically, but don't want to spend the cash if they will not work.

Thanks in advance.

Rich McCue
Systems Administrator
UVic Faculty of Law
www.law.uvic.ca
(250) 472-4716

P.S. I can't wait to try out the Samba/LDAP script tonight on my home server!