Re: [K12OSN] IBM NetVita Thin Client Question...

Friday, January 21, 2005 at 4:27 PM +0000 wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone out there has had any experience with "IBM
>NetVista Thin Client N2800 Net Station 8364" units? Specifically, will
>they boot to a K12LTSP server?  I see them on Ebay periodically, but
>don't want to spend the cash if they will not work.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Rich McCue
>Systems Administrator
>UVic Faculty of Law
>www.law.uvic.ca
>(250) 472-4716
>
>P.S. I can't wait to try out the Samba/LDAP script tonight on my home
>server!

Let us know how the Samba/LDAP thing works out!  Also...I know it's a
haul, but if you're able to make it back East to the Linux conference in
June we'd love to see you again!  :-)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School