Re: RE[K12OSN] Content Management System ?

Thursday, January 20, 2005 at 10:49 PM +0000 wrote:
>www.drupal.org

I am about to make the final decision on our CMS --
wavering in the choice between
	metadot
	site school
and now drupel -- this doesn't look quite like what I want, but I love the
WIKI module.  I wish there was a WIKI for metadot.  I have investigated
MAMBO, but don't like the permission system.

Any advice?
Sharon