[K12OSN] LinuxWorld goers???

Those of you going to Linux World,  I have a real favor.  I am looking for
any new linux thin client notebooks with wireless capabilities.  I have
previously tested the Netbook -- with mixed results.  If anyone sees
information on this, could you post it on the list, please?  If anyone has
any that they now use or have reviewed, please post that also.

Sharon