[K12OSN] ssh agent stays running

Calvin Park linuxsys at davisny.edu
Mon Jan 24 14:08:08 UTC 2005

Mark,

I just noticed on Friday that I am having a similar problem. Last
semester we were running an almost identical setup last semester except
that I was running 4.1 instead of 4.2...ssh agent stays on when a person
logs off, and a new one starts when someone logs in. This is a bit of a
problem...considering that it really does eventually eat up the RAM.

If anyone has a solution I would love to hear it.

-Calvin