[K12OSN] can't edit Software page on wiki

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Mon Jan 24 14:51:47 UTC 2005

As questions about putting the K12LTSP disks onto DVD come up regularly, I
thought I create a quick-n-dirty page about it on the wiki using Steve Gilmore's
  message from Saturday (thanks Steve).  But when I try to edit the Software
page on the wiki, I get an error:

Fatal PhpWiki Error
Editing pages is disallowed on this wiki for user (level: -1).

Is something amiss?  Do I have to login to edit the page and create a new page?
  (it didn't used to be that way, I think).

Petre