[K12OSN] can't edit Software page on wiki

As questions about putting the K12LTSP disks onto DVD come up regularly, I thought I create a quick-n-dirty page about it on the wiki using Steve Gilmore's message from Saturday (thanks Steve). But when I try to edit the Software page on the wiki, I get an error:

Fatal PhpWiki Error
Editing pages is disallowed on this wiki for user (level: -1).

Is something amiss? Do I have to login to edit the page and create a new page? (it didn't used to be that way, I think).

Petre