[K12OSN] RE: final decision on our CMS

As far as a Metadot wiki goes, you can open up part of a Metadot site to function like a wiki. Make a page called "wiki" and give edit permissions to "public". It meets the classic wiki definition of the public being able to edit and create new pages via a simple web page. Make sure you have a backup every hour or so though...

Seriously, we are looking for a way to integrate a decent wiki such as MoinMoin into our Metadot. I really miss the features like unlimited rollback and user tracking of edits. However, if Moodle integrates fairly well with LDAP and Metadot, it may be the killer combination we are looking for.

Thanks,

Sean Harbour

>I am about to make the final decision on our CMS --
>wavering in the choice between
>	metadot
>	site school
>and now drupel -- this doesn't look quite like what I want, but I love the
>WIKI module.  I wish there was a WIKI for metadot.  I have investigated
>MAMBO, but don't like the permission system.

>Any advice?
>Sharon

<<winmail.dat>>