[K12OSN] Cups deleting jobs

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Jan 25 14:20:52 UTC 2005

Those are all the unprinted jobs.  The c123456 file is the control file, which
contains info about which printer the job is supposed to be delivered to.  The
d123456 file is the data file which is the data to be printed.  Yes, a script
that removes those files would clear the queue.  But a better approach would be
to figure out why those jobs aren't getting printed.

Petre