Re: [K12OSN] good how-to on setting up an application server

http://k12ltsp.howtoz.net/k12ltsp/appserverI.htm

The above is from Gavin's collection of how-to's. There's link to his site on the wiki.

Petre

David Trask wrote:
Anyone able to point me to a good how-to on setting up an application
server?  I'd like to try setting up another server to run either Firefox
or OpenOffice.  I remember seeing something here about that, but can't
seem to locate it.  I'd like to make it "passwordless" and easy.  Let me
know...thx.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School