[K12OSN] Problem with kde

Hallo. I've two problems.
1) Is there anyway for setting kde as default gui for all users?
I set it for root with "Desktop switching tool" and for root kde is now the default gui, but not for the users. Every time a user login in a client the default gui is gnome.
2) I've added some program with kmenuedit from root in the kde's menu.
When I login as user I can't see the new voice in the menu. Is there some way for make the new voice visible from any users?

Thank you.