[K12OSN] Single NIC install/LTSP on Yellow Dog

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Tue Jan 25 21:56:54 UTC 2005

Two things really

1. Does anyone have an up to date list of what to change for a single
nic install?

2. Does anyone know if it is possible to install k12ltsp onto yellow
dog?  Would the following potentially work:

A) perform a standard desktop Yellow Dog install
B) Download and install k12ltsp-release package
	rpm -ihv
ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/4.2.0/RPMS/k12ltsp/k12ltsp-rel
ease-4.2.0-0.noarch.rpm

C) Install k12ltsp packages
	yum install k12ltsp-core k12ltsp-extras k12ltsp-utils
k12ltsp-education

D) Configure k12ltsp
	/opt/ltsp/templates/k12linux/K12Linux-LTSP-initialize

Let me know if I am way out there or if this may actually work.  Just
not sure if the noarch.rpm will install on the PPC architecture.

Thanks,

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188