Re: [K12OSN] yum update webmin public key not available

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 mrok12osn eastgranby k12 ct us wrote:

Found a solution from Eric in a July posting.

rpm --import ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/GPG-keys/webmin.asc

I also noticed that I missed loading the Livna key (for those outside the USA). I fixed that and included the Webmin key as well.

While the updated "k12ltsp-release" package will include the additional
keys, apt/up2date/yum will not automatically load them. You can make sure all the keys needed for K12LTSP packages are included by running
this command after the k12ltsp-release package has been updated:

/opt/ltsp/templates/k12linux/import-gpg-keys

-Eric