Re: RE[K12OSN] Content Management System ?

Hi Sharon,
Moodle is awesome. I use it for class content delivery, not a CMS, BUT it has great CMS tools. The WYSIWYG editor is great and works in non-IE browsers. The themes are easy to customize. I am stuck in between moodle as a CMS and phpwebsite as a CMS. Phpwebsite is slick and has a lot of built it functions. I have also customized some of the RSS stuff to connect to another calendar system. Both require a bit more server, than
plain .html sites. Have you seen this http://www.cmsmatrix.org ? On the linux web server side, in the past I compiled apache from the apachetoolbox project, but now I use XAMPP ( an Apache, PHP, MySQL pre-compiled binary distro) with great success on RH 7.3.
Good Luck,
Tom Ventresco