[K12OSN] Single NIC install/LTSP on Yellow Dog

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Jan 26 18:57:40 UTC 2005

> > lets giet bll cavalieri to have a crack at this..
> > i have ydk 2.3 on a machine at sachool as welll.chuck
>
> Cool.  I was going to try and find the source files for the
> needed dependancies today to see if I could compile them on YDL.

Success!  Well partially at least.  I have YDL with apparently enough of
ltsp running on it to boot a Term150.  I was unable to load the
educational package due to unresolved dependancies but who cares right
now, it works :-)  Now I will take what Chuck has given me and see if I
can get another iBook to boot from it.

If anyone has any suggestions on a way to resolve my failed dependancies
for the ppc arch before I have to start compliling all of the software
from scratch that would be great.

I'll keep you posted.