[K12OSN] XDMCP INET6 socket connection failed

Okay, I made some yaboot.conf and /etc/exports changes and am now
booting my an iBook from my iBook server.  Now I just have to get X
running.  It boots into a prompt but startx fails with the error XDMCP
INET6 udp socket connection failed.  The Term150 still boots from the
iBook so the standard booting still works.

Any ideas on where to go from here?

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188