[K12OSN] XDMCP INET6 socket connection failed

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Jan 26 22:59:27 UTC 2005

> Jim,
>
> Are you sure that INET6 problem is a fatal error ?
>
> I've seen it lots of times, and it was just a warning.  It should
> fall back to IPv4 with no problem.

No I am not.  I just know that most prominent error I see after X won't
fire.  I thought maybe it wasn't important but can't seem to get it to
start.  I have tried setting in /opt/ltsp/ppc/etc/lts.conf
XF86Config = XF86Config.ws004

And then XF86Config.ws004 is a copy of XF86Config from a working local
install of YDL on the exact same style machine.  I thought this would for
sure grab a working X configuration for the iBook thin client.  But no
matter where I place the XF86Config.ws004 file when I startx from the thin
client it says it cannot find the file.  Could you tell me where this should
be or how to specify a full path in lts.conf?

Thanks,