[K12OSN] Customising Applications menu in K12LTSP 4.2.0

First let me introduce myself

I'm Brian Chivers, I work at Portsmouth College as a ICT Support Officer. I
have recently downloaded and install the k12LTSP and I'm really impressed
with the easy of install, that the intro out the way *grin*

I have a thin client connecting via PXE booting but I'd like to know how to
remove things from the Applications menu's, it's things like the systems
tools etc, I realise that users can't access them with the correct
privilages but if it's not there they won't try.

I have tried right clicking on them, shift click but the "Remove this item"
is always greyed out.

Can some point me in the right direction, I think I'm google'd out.

Thanks
Brian

                the views of Portsmouth College